The aim of this article is to get you started on your first articles today. If you seriously wish to create your first article today, then here is a list of things that you need to do.
1. Choose your topic. Whatever topic you decide to choose, it must be specific to your niche, and it must be a topic to which you have some knowledge. Trying to write about something you know little about is difficult, and unfortunately, it will be reflected in the quality of your article. So what is it about your niche that you are quite knowledgeable about? Make a list and choose the topic you are more comfortable with.
2. You need to create a title. Your title is the first thing your reader or potential reader will see about your article, so you only have one chance to make a first impression. The title needs to be compelling. It needs to entice your reader to click through your article to read the full content. If you are unsure of how to create a compelling article title, go through a popular article directory, click on to your topic or niche and quickly glance at the article titles that you are presented with. Which ones interest you? Which titles are compelling to you? Once you have chosen three or four compelling titles that you are interested in, take a look at the structure of those titles. That is the way you need to create your article titles. Creating an article that is compelling will guarantee you massive traffic.
3. Research. So now you've picked a topic with which you are quite knowledgeable. Do some research online to see what the experts are saying about your particular topic. Is there anything new that you can add? Is there any information that you want to convey to your reader? Being up-to-date in your particular niche is vitally important. If you need additional information, you could always visit your library or the local newsagent stands where you are bound to find relatively new information.
4. It's time to seriously start considering the structure of your article. You should create an article which is approximately 450 words in length. It should contain a title, an introduction, the body of your article and then the conclusion. After the conclusion, you need to include a bio which will contain the link to your website. In constructing your article, be sure to use simple everyday language that the reader or potential reader will understand. Use a friendly, chatty style, and if it helps, pretend you are talking to your sister or brother.
5. Proofread and check your article. You do not want to submit an article that is full of errors or typing mistakes or spelling mistakes. As a matter of fact, once you have completed your article, you should set it aside for at least two hours. hen you return, you will be reading it with fresh eyes and are more likely to notice anything that needs to be adjusted.
Source by Janet B Cole