It's a common knowledge that the best way to make money online is to drive quality traffic (people who are most likely to buy from you) to your website. You can do this by distributing quality, keyword-focused articles to several directories and articles submission sites.
Here's how you can make money with article marketing:
1. Go with interesting and profitable topics. You can get more people to take a second look at your articles if you write about something that they will find interesting. Write about your products and services and latest news about your chosen niche. You can also talk about the problems of your potential clients, their most frequent questions, or offer some tips and techniques on how they can excel in their chosen careers.
2. Deliver only quality articles. Your copies will not help you convert your readers to potential clients if they are not of high quality. Ensure that you can impress these people through your content by making it informative, easy to understand, well-written, useful, and relevant to the lives of your readers.
3. Keep it short and simple. There is no need to write 1,000-word articles as you are serving people who are always in a hurry. Give these people the information they need ASAP by limiting your article word count to 500. Also, ensure that you make your articles easy to understand by using simple terms as much as possible. No big, fancy words, jargons, and fillers.
4. Volume is the key. You can easily augment your online earnings if you can drive more traffic to your website. This can be achieved by boosting the number of your articles. Strive to produce at least 5-10 articles per day and submit them to all leading article submission sites and directories.
5. Use keywords. This is something that you cannot afford to ignore. It will be a lot easier for you to connect with your potential clients if you can make your articles highly visible online. That can happen if you use keywords and relevant key phrases all throughout your content. Of course, you will need to follow the appropriate keyword density which is 3% of your total word count.
6. Use a killer resource box. Ensure that your resource box will help you move your readers to give your site a visit. Tell these people ahead of time what benefits or what kind of information awaits them. To boost your clickthrough rate, it would help if you can throw away freebies like short reports and ebooks.
Source by Sean Mize