Anyone, including those who are new in the online arena, can easily excel in the field of article marketing. As long as you are genuinely interested in helping your target market and as long as you follow these effective steps, I can guarantee you that you'll make a lasting mark in this field in no time:
1. Deliver quality articles. What they say is true; the quality of your articles have the most impact on your marketing strategies. If you deliver high quality copies, you can be assured that you'll generate the kind of attention you need online and you'll easily succeed in this endeavor. So, strive to make your articles not only informative but well-written as well.
2. Deliver more quality articles. Your goal in article marketing is to increase the number of your inbound links, strengthen your online presence, and improve your page ranking so you can drive more quality traffic to your website. You can do this by simply augmenting the number of your copies. If you have the time and the resources, I recommend that you produce 5-10 quality articles per day.
3. Widely distribute your articles. It's very important that you know how to give your articles the kind of exposure they need so they can easily be found by those people who are most likely to buy from you. Aside from your blog, website, and popular submission sites, you can also post your copies on social bookmarking sites, social networking sites, and relevant websites. You can also use them on your newsletters or compile them together to create an ebook.
4. Optimize your content. Keywords are you best friends when you are trying to connect with your target market so, make sure that you use them all throughout your content. Don't forget to place them on your titles, article summary, article body, and on your resource box.
5. Get straight to the point. Don't waste a single second of your readers' time by delivering the information you have upfront. That means no fillers, no fancy words, no lengthy introductions, and no embellishments - just straight facts.
6. Use a killer resource box. To make your resource box more enticing, ensure that you use powerful words that can evoke action when writing your elevator pitch and your call to action. It would also help if you can throw away freebies to get more people to click on your site's URL.
Source by Sean Mize