If you are in Internet marketing, you are probably familiar with Bum marketing. Bum marketing techniques are proved and extremely effective techniques that can get you generate income over a period of time without any investment. However despite the popularity of Bum marketing techniques, not everyone is successful in it.
In this article I will talk about the reasons why people feel in bum marketing.
1. Trying to write the perfect article- Often people spend too much time thinking and analyzing what to write. In the process they spend way too much time and effort in writing an article. Over a period of time, they lose faith in article marketing primarily because they do not get the expected sales for their endeavors. Remember that you should not spend too much time in crafting an article. Allocate some time every day to write articles and target completing at least five articles every day. These articles should be informative and related to the niche you are targeting.
2. Spending too much time on keyword research- While keyword research is important, spending too much time on key words to write articles is not wise. You should rely more on common sense than keyword research when you write your articles. Instead of spending time on keyword research, you could better use the time to write articles on a popular affiliate product.
3. Give the prospects a reason to buy-When you are writing articles ask yourself what you are conveying in your articles. For example if you're trying to promote and affiliate product you must give the readers the reasons to buy the product. Walk through the advantages and the features of the product. Explain how the product would help them achieve their needs and how does that product stand out from the competition.
4. Create multiple accounts for the article submitting websites- To get the best results, have multiple accounts on ezines like goarticles. By having more than one account, you are increasing your chances of having your articles ranked by Google. Writing two articles with the same set of keywords will improve your rankings and sometimes you can have both the articles listed in the first page of Google.
5. Submitting the same articles to different websites: DoN'T submit the same article to different websites because it affects the ranking of your articles in Google. Instead work around your articles and create similar content and submit them to different websites.
Bum Marketing certainly works. What is very important for it to work this that you have to consistently produce articles every day. By writing five articles and a Squidoo lens everyday, you are giving yourself the best chance to succeed in Bum Marketing.
Source by Matty Bells